Islamtieto.com Foorumin päävalikko
RekisteröidyHakuOhjeKäyttäjälistaKäyttäjäryhmätKirjaudu sisään
"Faith is what settles in the heart and is proven by ac

Vastaa viestiin    Islamtieto.com Foorumin päävalikko » Islam Näytä edellinen aihe
Näytä seuraava aihe
"Faith is what settles in the heart and is proven by ac
Kirjoittaja Viesti
Abdullah Rintala

Lähetä "Faith is what settles in the heart and is proven by ac Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä
"Faith is what settles in the heart and is proven by actions."

Salam Alaykum!

I remember the ulama saying that the statement on faith (al-Iman) is undividable concept.

Faith is heart and actions. They cannot be separated. Al-Iman is increasing and decreasing. Although al-Albaani defined faith as being in the heart and action by limbs as testimony of faith, the more correct view is larger and more united.

Al-Albaani books on eman, amal (actions) and disbelief (al-kufr and kufr omit "al-") are very very challenging and complex reading and he was very intelligent, al-Iman, Faith is unity of belief and action cannot be divided.

Nifaaq (hypocrisy) is mainly hidden and nifaaq is something only known by Allah swt, unless they become obvious.

Faith is not only in the heart but also in speech and actions. Also actions and speech can increase belief in the heart, good, fatihful actions and truthful, god-fearing speech cleanses the heart and increases al-Iman, Faith.

Some muslims say, that al-Albaani had irjaa (total separation of faith and actions) in him and some say he was a murji' as there is difference between the two: person having irjaa in him and person being a murji (separating iman and actions).

It could be misleading, I remember having this view that Faith is in the heart and actions proving its existence, but it is still in the heart so my actions does not negate my faith, so I can do whatever I like (except major sins)! Wa nauthubillah.

Abdullah Rintala

June 8, 2010 12:26 PM
Per Lok 01, 2010 7:57 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
Näytä edelliset viestit:    
Vastaa viestiin    Islamtieto.com Foorumin päävalikko » Islam Kaikki ajat ovat GMT + 2 tuntia
Sivu 1 Yht. 1

Siirry: 
Et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä tässä foorumissa
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Et voi muokata viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi poistaa viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi äänestää tässä foorumissa