Islamtieto.com Foorumin päävalikko
RekisteröidyHakuOhjeKäyttäjälistaKäyttäjäryhmätKirjaudu sisään
Naisvangit

Vastaa viestiin    Islamtieto.com Foorumin päävalikko » Islamin vastainen sota, Guantanamo ja salaiset kidustusvankilat Näytä edellinen aihe
Näytä seuraava aihe
Naisvangit
Kirjoittaja Viesti
ummuyusuf

Lähetä Naisvangit Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä
Amerikkalaiset ovat useaan otteeseen kieltäneet, että he olisivat vanginneet naisia vankiloihinsa. Nyt kuitenkin jo monen vangin todistamana he ovat kuulleet naisen, siskon kidutuksesta johtuneita huutoja mm. Bagramissa, Afganistanissa. Pitkän kampanjan sekä lisätodisteiden tullessa esille, sisko Aafiyah Siddique on nyt hoidossa Amerikassa, sairastuttuaan mielenterveyden ongelmiin kidutuksen johdosta ja nyt odottaa tervehtymistä, jotta voi ottaa vastaan syytteet, joista nämä apinat häntä syyttävät.

Per Hei 31, 2009 6:00 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
ummuyusuf

Lähetä Fatimah's letter - Fatiman kirje Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä
Iraqin pahamainesessa Abu Gharibin vankilassa istui vuosia sitten ainakin monen monta siskoa, ja yksi heistä Fatimah sai lähetettyä kirjeen ulkomaailmaan, jonka seurauksena mujaahidejen joukko hyökkäsi vankilaan, pommittaen ainakin yhden vankilan muureista alas. Tässä alkuperäinen viesti youtube-versiona:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZxIovtIJg8

Kuinka moni vanginvartioista sitten loppujen lopuksi sai syytteen, kun valokuvat vankilasta tuli julki? Jos vastaavaa olisi tapahtunut amerikkalisille vangeille, olisi ydinpommi heitetty jo alkuperäismaahan, kaikki sen kansalaiset tapettu, vauvoista vaariin.

Tässä kirje kokonaisuudessaan sekä se mitä tapahtui sen julkasun jälkeen:

Fatima's letter, a hand written document, was recently smuggled out of Abu Ghraib. Fatima is the sister of one of the celebrated Resistance fighters in the area. US occupation forces raided his house some time back but failed to find him, so they took his sister prisoner in an attempt to force him to give himself up. JUS reported the incident at the time and it was said that this family is known for their piety and uprightness.

Here is Fatima's letter as originally published in Arabic by Mafkarat al-Islam and translated to English by Muhammad Abu Nasr of Free Arab Voice

Fatima's Letter

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Mercy-giving. "Say He is God the One; God the Source [of everything]; Not has He fathered, nor has He been fathered; nor is anything comparable to Him." [Qur'an, Surat 112 "al-Ikhlas"]

I chose this noble Surah from the Book of God because it has the greatest impact on me and on all of you and it strikes a particular kind of awe in the hearts of Believers.

My brother Mujahideen in the path of God! What can I say to you? I say to you: our wombs have been filled with the children of fornication by those sons of apes and pigs who raped us. Or I could tell you that they have defaced our bodies, spit in our faces, and tore up the little copies of the Qur'an that hung around our necks? God is greatest! Can you not comprehend our situation? Is it true that you do not know what is happening to us? We are your sisters. God will be calling you to account [about this] tomorrow.

By God, we have not passed one night since we have been in prison without one of the apes and pigs jumping down upon us to rip our bodies apart with his overweening lust. And we are the ones who had guarded our virginity out of fear of God. Fear God! Kill us along with them! Destroy us along with them! Don't leave us here to let them get pleasure from raping us! It will be an act to ennoble the Throne of Almighty God. Fear God regarding us! Leave their tanks and aircraft outside. Come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghurayb.

I am your sister in God (Fatimah). They raped me on one day more than nine times. Can you comprehend? Imagine one of your sisters being raped. Why can't you all imagine it, as I am your sister. With me are 13 girls, all unmarried. All have been raped before the eyes and ears of everyone.

They won't let us pray. They took our clothes and won't let us get dressed. As I write this letter one of the girls has committed suicide. She was savagely raped. A soldier hit her on her chest and thigh after raping her. He subjected her to unbelievable torture. She beat her head against the wall of the cell until she died, for she couldn't take any more, even though suicide is forbidden in Islam. But I excuse that girl. I have hope that God will forgive her, because He is the Most Merciful of all.

Brothers, I tell you again, fear God! Kill us with them so that we might be at peace. Help! Help! Help! [Wa Mu'atasima!]

Subsequently, approximately 100 resistance fighters launched a fierce attack on the prison, forcing US troops to take cover inside their barracks within the compound. Fighters pounded the Americans with barrages of 82mm and 120mm mortar rounds. Large crowds of people gathered outside, fearful that the bombardment might harm the prisoners but they were assured by the fighters that they knew the layout of the prison camp very well.

Mafkarat al-Islam's correspondent in Baghdad reported that the fighters succeeded in destroying part of the walls of the prison camp, blasting a hole four meters long in the inner and outer fences that encircled the camp.

The fate of Fatima and the other woman with her is unknown.

On a final note, an individual responded to Fatima's letter yesterday on the Ansar site and wrote:

"Sorry, sister, we are not men. Only true men can answer your cry for help. Men are in a very short supply these days. Sorry again sister."

Viimeinen muokkaaja, ummuyusuf pvm Per Hei 31, 2009 6:24 pm, muokattu 1 kertaa
Per Hei 31, 2009 6:22 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
malaika

Lähetä Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä
ok,
eli tossa dr.Afian äiti ja sisko kerto siitä miten dr.Afiaa kohdellaan siellä vangittuna, esim. yks juttu oli se että Afiaa oli joku päässyt tapaamaan ja Afia oli kertonut että hän ei näe enään (en tiedä onko miten pahasti sokeutunut) ja et hänen silmille tehdään jotain (kidutus menetelmä) jotta hän ei pystyisi lukea Koraania.ja sit tää vierailja oli sanonut tästä niille vartijoille niin ne oli sanonut että Afia valehtelee koska Afia lukee edelleen joka yö Koraania johon tää vieras vastasi että Afia ei käytä silmiä Koraanin lukemiseen vaan hän osaa koko Koraanin ulkoa ja pitää Koraania kädessä muuten vain ...ja sitten Afiaa pidetään alasti suurimman osan ja hänen jalkoihin heitetään Koraani ja käsketään kävelemään sen päällä joka palkitaan sitten niin että annetaan hänelle vaatteet joksikin aikaan :S
sitten tokassa videossa näytettiin esimerkki video miten amerikassa kohdellaan naisia tai miten virkavalta välillä kohtelee niin siitä saa pienen esimerkin siitä mitä Afian kanssa tehdään jatkuvasti.....

kirjottelen myöhemmin lisää tästä......
Tii Syy 01, 2009 12:48 am Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti MSN Messenger
ummuyusuf

24 November 2009

ACTION ALERT: US – Dr Aafia Siddiqui faces new abuse at the hands of US authorities.

Contents

1. Summary
2. Background
3. Action required
4. Sample letter

1.Summary

Dr Aafia Siddiqui had been in US secret detention since she disappeared in 2003 with her three children. Though the US denies holding Dr Aafia Siddiqui since 2003 she was transferred in August 2008 to the US mainland to face charges in a New York federal court. After five years of abuse in secret detention Dr Aafia Siddiqui still faces continuous humiliating treatment.

2.Background

Aafia Siddiqui was born in Karachi, Pakistan on 2nd March 1972. She was one of three children of Mohammed Siddiqui, a doctor trained in England, and Ismet, her mother. She herself is a mother of three.

Having been based in Boston for a part of her life, Aafia and her family became the victims of harassment at the hands of the US authorities in a post 11th September 2001 environment when all foreign Muslims were considered suspected terrorists. During this period in the US, Aafia was the victim of domestic violence at the hands of an abusive husband. Not being able to take the profiling tactics being employed by the US authorities, Aafia’s husband moved the family back to Pakistan in 2002.

Soon after their return to Pakistan, the couple became estranged and separated from one another. In December 2002, Aafia decided to take the step of leaving her children with her family in order to work in the US. She moved to the Baltimore area where her sister was working.

In March 2003 while on a short trip back to Pakistan, Aafia Siddiqui was on her way to Karachi airport with her three children in order to catch a flight to Rawalpindi. While at the airport the family were abducted by the Pakistani authorities and taken into custody. Leaked reports to the media claimed that she was in FBI custody soon after that. Very soon afterwards the Pakistani government denied any knowledge or involvement in her disappearance.

After a year the FBI placed Aafia Siddiqui’s name on the list of seven Al Qaeda suspects. The FBI claimed that Aafia was in Liberia in 2001 buying conflict diamonds in order to help facilitate Al Qaeda operations. This was immediately picked up by her lawyer Elaine Whitfield Sharp who claimed that Aafia was in Boston the entire week that the FBI claimed she was in Liberia. Also – it was during this period that she suffered much of her domestic violence placing her nowhere near the African continent.

Aafia became one of the War on Terror’s disappeared for five years as she was held in secret detention away from any legal access or access to family.

On 7th July 2008, a press conference led by Cageprisoners patron, Yvonne Ridley, and Director, Saghir Hussain, in Pakistan resulted in mass international coverage of Aafia’s case as her disappearance was questioned by the media and political figures in Pakistan. It was on 3rd August 2008 that an agent from the FBI visited the home of her brother and told him that she was being detained in Afghanistan.

Cageprisoners believes that Aafia Siddiqui was not arrested in Afghanistan as suggested by the US, but rather was already being detained there after her abduction in 2003. This has been confirmed by Aafia herself who states she was held in Afghanistan for years and abused during her period of detention.

On Monday 4th August 2008, federal prosecutors in the US confirmed that Aafia Siddiqui was extradited to the US from Afghanistan where they allege she had been detained since mid-July 2008. The US administration claims that she was arrested by Afghani forces outside the Ghazni governor’s compound with manuals on explosives and ‘dangerous substances in sealed jars’ on her person. They further allege that whilst in custody she shot at US officers and was injured in the process.

According to her lawyer, Elaine Whitfield Sharp,

“We do know she was at Bagram for a long time. It was a long time. According to my client she was there for years and she was held in American custody; her treatment was horrendous.”

Aafia’s claim is contrary to the heavily contested position of the US administration that she was detained in July by Afghan forces while attempting to bomb the compound of the governor of Ghazni. The US has previously denied the presence of female detainees in Bagram and that Aafia was ever held there, bar for medical treatment in July 2008.

Aafia Siddiqui now faces trial in the US in circumstances that can only be described as strange at best. Questions remain as to her own whereabouts over the last five years and still that of her children.

Her medical condition is currently extremely poor as she is suffering from slight brain damage, a lost kidney and injured intestines. Her condition is not made any easier by the flights of stairs she is forced to climb by herself in her condition during visits and the strip and cavity searches that she is forced to endure.

Initially Dr Aafia Siddiqui had to endure full strip and cavity searches whenever she saw her legal team. Though this is so longer the case she still has to endure them when she wishes to take any other visits or when she goes to court. Further to this despite the judges assurances that Dr Aafia would not have to be present in court, he reneged on his assurance and forced Dr Aafia to be present and to have to endure the searches which she hates so much.

It is ironic how officers have been allowed to roughly manhandle Dr Aafia, in full view of the public, in the courtroom where she is to have supposedly found justice.

Whilst the physical humiliation is visible to all, her emotional and mental torture must not be forgotten. This woman does not know where her two youngest children are or have been for the past five years.

3. Action required

Please write to Judge Richard Berman, the US judge presiding over her case, and ask him to ensure that Dr Aafia Siddiqui is treated physically well and in a balanced and respectful manner while under his jurisdiction.

A sample letter is provided below. Model letters can be sent as they are provided or adjusted as is felt appropriate to include further information. If you receive a reply we request you to send a copy of the letter you sent and the reply you received to Cageprisoners. This is very important as it helps Cageprisoners to monitor the situation with regards to our campaigns and to improve upon the current model letters and our wider strategy. It is preferable that letters be sent via post, or otherwise by fax and/or email. All details for our offices are available at the bottom of this alert.

4. Sample letter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUR NAME]
[YOUR ADDRESS]

Judge Richard Berman

United States District Court
500 Pearl St.
Manhattan,

New York

NY 10007

USA

[INSERT THE DATE]

Dear Judge Berman,

RE: The Treatment of Dr Aafia Siddiqui

I write to you in urgency regarding the case of Dr Aafia Siddiqui. I wish to let you know that I find the rough manhandling of Dr Aafia Siddiqui by officers in your court unacceptable and unnecessary.

Furthermore, I am appalled by the brutal and continual strip searches this poor woman has to endure at the hands of those who are holding her in custody. So degrading is such treatment that she refuses visits. Though she is now allowed to see her legal team without these searches, it is these searches themselves which are so thoroughly degrading. I am asking you to personally intervene and use your influence to bring this primitive practice to a halt.

Dr Aafia's case has become the focus of international attention, especially in the Muslim world, and my message to you today echoes the sentiments of the millions of those who are appalled that a woman - any woman - can be treated in such a disrespectful way. The wider implications of the case of Dr Aafia Siddiqui go far beyond your court room and in fact have everything to do with the image of the US in the world at large and the manner in which it is received outside its own borders. Please intervene and use your authority to ensure she, and in fact all women prisoners, are treated with due courtesy and respect, whilst being held in an area under your jurisdiction.

I remind you that she has as of yet been found guilty of no crime and I believe that an individual truly is innocent until proven guilty.

There is a great weight of responsibility on your shoulders, so consider deeply what has been mentioned, and ponder over what subsequent actions need to be taken for even-handedness to prevail.

I look forward to a reply from you.

Regards,

[SIGN HERE AFTER PRINTING]

[INSERT YOUR NAME]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, please contact the office on the numbers or email below

Tii Mar 24, 2009 8:46 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
malaika

http://www.petitiononline.com/af258633/petition.html

täs on kanssa

Appeal for the Release of Dr. Afia Siddiqui & Her 3 Children

PAKISTAN/USA: A lady doctor is missing with her three children since five years after her arrest

Name of victim: Ms. Dr. Afia Siddiqui and her three children
Block 7, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Sindh province
The units of the alleged perpetrators: Intelligence agencies of Pakistan and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI-US)

I am shocked to know that Dr. Afia Siddiqui, a Pakistani citizen has been missing with her three children since April 2003, after her arrest by intelligence agencies of Pakistan. The whereabouts of children is also unknown, which is a serious act of negligence on the part of the government with regard to its responsibility to protect the citizen of the Pakistan.

According to the information I have received Dr. Afia was picked-up by Pakistani intelligence agencies while on her way to the airport and initial reports suggested that she was handed over to the American FBI. A few days later an American news channel, NBC, reported that Afia had been arrested in Pakistan on suspicion of facilitating money transfers for terror networks of Osama Bin Laden.
On April 1, 2003, a small news item was published in an Urdu daily with reference to a press conference of then Interior Minister Faisal Saleh Hayat when, in reply to a question regarding the arrest of Dr. Siddiqui, he said she has not been arrested. But in another report the minister for interior said,You will be astonished to know about the activities of Dr. Afia. A weekly English magazine in its special coverage on Dr. Afia reported that after one week of the incident, an intelligence agency official, a motor cyclist in plain clothes, came to the house of her mother and warned We know that you are connected to higher-ups but do not make an issue out of her daughters disappearance and threatened her with dire consequences. After this development the whereabouts of Dr. Afia and her children are yet unknown.

What is also of grave concern to me is that when she was arrested by Pakistani intelligence authorities she was handed over to American intelligence agencies without being tried in Pakistan, I do not find any rationale in sending her along with her children to other country when there are Pakistani laws to deal with the suspected terrorists. It is known that President Musharraf handed over 600 suspected terrorists to America.

There are reports that in Afghanistans prison of Bagram there is a woman prison known as Prisoner 650 and that she has been severely tortured. It is also widely suspected that Prisoner 650 is Dr. Afia Siddiqui. This prisoner has reportedly lost her mind due to constant rape and ill treatment.
I remind you that this is the duty of coalition government under Prime Minister Mr. Yousaf Raza Gillani to probe cases of those Pakistani suspected terrorists who have been handed over to foreign forces in the name of war on terror. The government should also inform Pakistani citizens about the whereabouts of Dr. Afia Siddiqui and her children. I also demand that government should also ensure the safety of her children.

n the light of recent media reports, I APPEAL TO all the champions of human rights across the world to come forward and play their role in locating the unfortunate Doctor and her three children. If she is guilty, PUNISH Her but please let us put an end to this misery of her family and her innocent children.

contact details of UN high commission of human rights
http://www.ohchr.org/EN/AboutUs/Pages/ContactUs.aspx
http://www.unhchr.ch/html/hchr/contact.htm

Islamic Human Rights Commission
Email info@ihrc.org
Web http://www.ihrc.org

Contact Amnesty International USA
aimember@aiusa.org

Yours sincerely,
Fawwaz Siddiqui

Kes Mar 25, 2009 4:09 am Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti MSN Messenger
ummuyusuf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhHTx2WSMoU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4iyo3kGugY&feature=related

Lau Jou 26, 2009 11:59 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
malaika

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk65-30Knbk&feature=related

Dr. Afia Siddiquis Son Released !!!
Kes Tam 13, 2010 5:43 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti MSN Messenger
ummuyusuf

Siis kuinka sairasta on pitää lapsia vankina ja muuttaa heidän nimeään, joka kuitenkin se viimeinen identiteetin murunen mitä on jäljellä. Sairasta! Allaah rankaiskoon väärintekijöitä ankarin keinoin. Aamin!

Tor Tam 14, 2010 4:38 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
malaika

Proceedings on Dr. Aafia's Case to start in NY next week!

The Free Aafia Campaign (news@freeaafia.org)

Proceedings on Dr. Aafia's Case to start in NY next week!

The process for Dr. Aafia's trial begins next week. We encourage supporters and concerned people to attend the proceedings if they can and please spread the word and ask friends to come as well.

For those who cannot attend in person, please do say a special prayer.

* Monday, January 11: Pre-trial hearing for Motions 9:00AM

* Wednesday, January 13: Jury selection. 9:00 AM

* Thursday, January 14: Jury selection. 9:00AM

Friday, January 15: Daubert Hearing
(Though it is likely that Judge Berman will decide to NOT hold this).

Please note that after Judge Berman's reversal, Dr. Aafia is now to be brought to court every day and made to endure the horrific strip searches and physical manhandling. We pray for her well being and are concerned about the frame of mind she will have each day as she is brought to court.

TRIAL
Trial is scheduled to begin on January 19, 2010 - 9:00AM

All proceedings will be held at the Federal Court, 500 Pearl St., Manhattan, New York.

If you plan to attend, please arrive early (8:15 am recommended) as the court room fills up quickly.
Stand for humane treatment and stand against injustice! Standing for Dr. Aafia brings light to all missing persons, victims of extraordinary rendition and people held in secret prisons. It sends the message that all human beings, especially - our sisters - Muslim women have rights!

God Bless,

The Free Dr. Aafia Campaign
Per Tam 15, 2010 1:15 am Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti MSN Messenger
malaika

write to my sister :

Aafia Siddiqui
#90279-054
FMC carswell
Federal medical center
P.O box 27137
Fort Worth ,TX 76127

Aafia's lawyers advise that when writing you do not discuss or solicit information
regarding her case or the charges against her, her whereabouts or those of her children
for the past five years. You can send photographs along with your letter but no packages.
You can send books, newspapers and magazines directly from the publishers
( such as www.barnesandnoble.com or www.amazon.com ) Aafia has requested a daily newspaper and books on nature.
If you want to ensure that she has not already received a copy of the item you wish to send then
please email to sarah Kunstler at sarah@fkolaw.com
Per Tam 15, 2010 1:27 am Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti MSN Messenger
malaika

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8467832.stm
Tor Tam 21, 2010 9:33 am Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti MSN Messenger
ummuyusuf

* International NGOs stumble upon a dozen incarcerated non-Afghan girls * DNA tests fail to turn up missing Mariam

* Pak govt asks Afghan, US authorities to aid search

* Govt trying to ensure Aafia serves out sentence back home

By Saeed Minhas

ISLAMABAD: During efforts to trace Dr Aafia Siddiqui’s missing 11-year-old daughter Mariam, international organisations have stumbled upon nearly a dozen juvenile girls who have been languishing in several Afghan jails, sources privy to the search told Daily Times on Tuesday.

Not much is known about these girls, and most are referred to by the numbers allotted to them, just like Dr Aafia was. Sources said that during their visits to some of the jails, they requested the authorities to transfer these girls out of captivity to a safer place because the harsh environment in these prisons might “ruin their lives”.

Daily Times also learnt that DNA tests of three girls aged between 11 and 12 – who did not appear to be Afghans – were conducted in an attempt to find Mariam, but the tests came back negative.

However, sources said a number of international NGOs working on child trafficking and human rights, have been contacted by the Pakistani government to try and locate Mariam in other jails in Afghanistan. Islamabad has also contacted the Afghan government and the US CENTCOM to cooperate with the NGOs in this regard.

Mariam is the second child of Dr Aafia and was only three-and-a-half-years old when she, her five-year-old brother Ahmed, six-month-old baby brother Suleman and their mother were picked up from outside their Karachi home by US Marines and local police in 2003, according to Dr Aafia’s friends and family members.

Following the verdict of a US jury in the Dr Aafia’s case, Hussain Haqqani, Pakistan’s ambassador to US, has personally apologised to the family for the unfortunate decision and has promised to recover the missing child, family sources said. They also revealed that Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani had also said that he would see to it that Dr Aafia spent her prison time in Pakistan.

But various legal experts and officials of the foreign and interior ministries have now confirmed that in the absence of a prisoner exchange treaty between the US and Pakistan, bringing Dr Aafia back would only be possible on ‘humanitarian grounds’, provided the US agreed to the request.

Diplomatic sources have also told Daily Times that her repatriation would only be possible if Dr Aafia agreed to maintain her silence and issue no statements regarding her arrest and subsequent treatment during captivity in Afghanistan and US. They held that since the issue had become very sensitive for both the US and Pakistan, certain UK lobbyists had stepped in to ask the US to repatriate Dr Aafia to serve out the rest of her prison term in Pakistan. These mediators have also assured that she will maintain her silence while in Pakistan and there would be no cause for embarrassment for any concerned party. Ironically, these sources also revealed that throughout the Dr Aafia Siddiqui’s trial, Pakistan never officially asked for her release or repatriation to Pakistan, and that even now, Pakistan has to officially seek her repatriation before the current US administration starts thinking about it.

Source : Daily Times / http://www.cageprisoners.com/articles.php?id=31114

Kes Maa 03, 2010 10:24 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
Näytä edelliset viestit:    
Vastaa viestiin    Islamtieto.com Foorumin päävalikko » Islamin vastainen sota, Guantanamo ja salaiset kidustusvankilat Kaikki ajat ovat GMT + 2 tuntia
Sivu 1 Yht. 1

Siirry: 
Et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä tässä foorumissa
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Et voi muokata viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi poistaa viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi äänestää tässä foorumissa