Islamtieto.com Foorumin päävalikko
RekisteröidyHakuOhjeKäyttäjälistaKäyttäjäryhmätKirjaudu sisään
Moniavioisuus Polygania
Siirry sivulle Edellinen  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Vastaa viestiin    Islamtieto.com Foorumin päävalikko » Islam Näytä edellinen aihe
Näytä seuraava aihe
Moniavioisuus Polygania

Jakaisitko miehesi? Ottaisitko monta vaimoa?
No en todellakaan jakaisi
26%
 26%  [ 15 ]
Kuinka voisin kieltää mitä Allaah on sallinut
26%
 26%  [ 15 ]
Hankala tilanne joka vaatisi harkintaa
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
Ilman muuta jakaisin
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Ottaisin monta vaimoa jos Allaah suo
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
Yhdessäkin jo tarpeeksi
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
En tiedä
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Ääniä yhteensä : 56

Kirjoittaja Viesti
Asima Nibal

Lähetä Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä
Polygamy is a very hard question to any wife. I'm very passionate about everything, including this matter... And when I see injustice or unfairness I just can't keep my mouth shut. I'm going to look at this issue from the human point of view so prepare yourselves for even hard criticism.

For starters, let me put it this way: how many of you men could be able to share your wife..? Can you imagine, how it would feel, if you deeply love someone and on the other day you would have to have hand your loved one over to someone else..? You'd have to spend your night in a torture, imagining your wife in someone else's arms. Honestly, I don't think any of you men could really do that!

And still, you are asking your wives to do so. Is it equal and fair..?

Polygamy is not allowed on the basis of desire, but still, it happens. It could be understantable, if it really would be an agreement of both of the spouses, in so many cases it isn't so. Men are using their "right" over their wives and marry other women...Where is the equality in that?? Equality, that is so much talked about and "advertised" when islam is mentioned. I really can't see it in such a case.

And what might be the really accetable reasons today for a man to have another wife anyway? Because that that the wife cannot have children? The husband gets bored with his wife..? The wife is ill and cannot satisfy her husband..? What if the wife gets bored with her husband? What if the husband cannot give children even the wife wants? What if the husband gets ill and cannot satisfy his wife..?

It really broke my heart when one person here said that he divorced his wife because she was not willing to accept another wife and besides, her imam wasn't good either. How unislamic and cold-blooded behaviour! A wife is a living and breathing person, Allah's creature, she has a heart and feelings, she is not any kind of merchandise that can be changed when ever one feels bored or otherwise is unpleased about her opinions or what so ever. We must also remember that our spouses are our sisters and brothers in islam and they deserve to be treated with all that kindness, love and respect than any other brother or sister.

Also, what draw my attention in this discussion board was that we have to keep in our minds that most of the countries have outlawed polygamy. A muslim MUST respect the law of that country in which he or she is living. As far as I know, Finland does not allow polygamy no matter what islam says. We shouldn't think that we are above that law, it's being arrogant and being so is a great sin. So, I really can't believe that you are here even encouraging each other to breaking the law! You are talking here even about how to use Finland's social security system if one has more than one wife! How can you! It is strongly against islamic ethics to encourage one other to commit a crime. If one wants more than a one wife, he should then go to a country where it is allowed.

It is also said, I read once one sheik's opinion when someone was asking about how to get another wife, that sheik said that a woman is not capable of loving more than one man. Wrong! How can a man say what a woman feels or not? She is able to love multiple men, but in my opinion, a woman can handle her feelings and desires better than a man. She has more self-control than a man. I have lived long time enough that I think I understand the psychology of a man. They seem to be weak and (not all of course) let themselves to be driven by those so called forces and are also using them as an excuse "I can't help it, that's how we are". As it was said that men are naturally polygamous. Wrong again. It's all about self-control.

A man can be also, oh boy, sooo very jealous!

This has made me so often thinking, that in islam, they say that a woman needs to be protected more than a man, perhaps, in a physical way, but in so many cases, a woman is psychologically stronger than a man. Sorry guys, this is based on my life-experiences...

If a woman had many husbands, how could it be then known who is the father? We know that there are dna-tests, which can tell it for sure. So, polygamy cannot be justified by that reason either.

Well, in my opinion, in the end, majority of muslim men are far more faithful than their "western brothers", and I think, polygamy was right thing to do in the ancient times, when the wars killed many men. They say that there are more women in this nowadays' world, but I think, too that it is too one-sided just to look at the numbers. For example, who really knows how many of those women would like to get married anyway... with a man..?

In conclusion, what I'm saying here is

1. That polygamy is neither mandatory, nor encouraged, but merely permitted.

2. The permission to practice polygamy is not associated with mere satisfaction of passion. It is rather associated with compassion toward widows and orphans, a matter that is confirmed by the atmosphere in which the verse was revealed.

3. Even in such a situation, the permission is far more restricted than the normal practice which existed among the Arabs and other people at that time when many married as many as ten or more wives.

4. Dealing justly with one’s wives is an OBLIGATION. This applies to housing, food, clothing, kind treatment..etc., for which the husband is fully responsible. If one is not sure of being able to deal justly with them, the Quran say: “then(marry) only one.”

I would simply state, that if I wasn't enough for my man, he would be free to find another... only that I wouldn't be in the picture anylonger. Marriage works both ways, it requires a lot efforts from both of the spouses. The Qur'an's morality forms the basis for a marital relationship based on togetherness, one in which both spouses fear and respect Allah and follow His morality. In such a relationship, each person's loyalty, faithfulness, love, sincerity, tolerance, and modesty complement and support the other person. Such a marriage is stable and long-lasting.

For these reasons, Islam considers marriage to be a comfort for spouses, for in it they experience love, respect, loyalty, and faithfulness in the best possible way. They should be always respected, valued, and honored. All these things mentioned must be earned. Cherish and treasure your love and do not take it as for granted... Things can change just in a second and what you just had could be gone for ever.

Today's polygamy is very strongly fighting against my sense of justice and even sense of common sense, and it's difficult to understand, especially when at the same time it is claimed, that a man and a woman are equal in islam. Please exuse me for being rude here, but in my opinion, today it's unnecessary, it's being greedy and just a "legal" way to be unfaithful, if it's done for wrong reasons. Then, it'd be the most selfish and inhuman act and not making us any better than so called "westeners" who are having extramarital affairs. It's also underestimating a woman as another human being. I couldn't ever respect my husband if he couldn't be able to control himself.

I still do not deny it totally, if/when it'd be done by following the law, islamic as well the law of the country one is living in, and full acceptance of the both of the spouses. Then it'd be a thing strictly betwbeen those persons. Others cannot say what could be the best decisions for the other.

Also, Allah didn't mean any of his commands for causing suffering. If marrying another wife will / would cause suffering of any kind, one shouldn't do it. Even my husband who is a born and well practising muslim says that no woman is obligated to accept another wife if she feels uncomfortable about it. A wife can also state in the marriage agreement that a husband is not allowed to marry another woman. It is her right. Allah hates divorces, too. Once there is trouble in the marriage, one should try to find by all means the way for solving the disagreement and divorce is the last possible choice. Islam in Finland has had criticism enough, encouraging this matter will surely not ease its situation. I really don't know why this issue has become so strongly "out" now. But I can easily imagine what the reactions would be if the word will spread out that among us the polygamy is being practised and even encouraged.

What I would like to say to the end is that, do not do anything that you wouldn't want to be done to yourself.
Do not hurt if you wouldn't want to get hurt, either. When you look in the eyes of your loved one and you see and feel the certainty... there is nothing more beautiful thing than to love and to be loved in return... One of the greatest gifts of Allah.
Don't lose it.

Have a happy day and may us all be rigthfully guided by Allah.
Sun Elo 09, 2009 2:36 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
ummuyusuf

Even my husband who is a born and well practising muslim says that no woman is obligated to accept another wife if she feels uncomfortable about it. A wife can also state in the marriage agreement that a husband is not allowed to marry another woman. It is her right.

As salaamu aleikum sister,

Jazaaki Allaah khairan for you opinions. Many I also agree with but few things I would like to point out, such the law of the country and the claim that it's forbidden to marry more than one. First of all, we are muslims and we follow Allaah's law. We cannot and should not put anything before it. And same rule applies to the nikah contract and denying huspands rights for another wife. You can write such a point to the contract but as a rule that if he takes another wife, you are free to leave if you wish so. NOT as he has not right, which Allaah has given him, that you cannot overrule.

And we are all born muslims, some of us returned, reverted and some of us raised by muslim parents. That still dont guarantee better wisdom nor status over the others. No Arab, Afro, Asian origin give you some miracle dosage of 'ilm that in the West cannot be achieved.

As I wrote in the previous postage, polygany is a serious issue that need a lot of consideration and wisdom. Like any other form of marriage. May Allaah guide us all. Aamin.
Jazaakum Allaah khairan.

Sun Elo 09, 2009 4:37 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
Asima Nibal

www.islamtoday.com:

Question: Can a woman insist in the marriage contract that the man cannot marry another wife? Is such a condition valid?

Answered by Sheikh Salman al-Oadah
Yes, it is permissible for the woman to set the condition, before the marriage is contracted, that her husband may not contract another marriage. This is a valid condition.

The basic ruling regarding contractual conditions is that they are permissible. A contractual condition only becomes invalid under two circumstances:

1. The condition violates a ruling of Islamic Law.

2. The condition contravenes the essential purpose or purposes of the contract.

If either of these two circumstances applies to a condition, then the contractual clause specifying the condition is an invalid clause.

An example of a clause that violates a ruling of Islamic Law would be a clause where the prospective wife stipulates the condition that her husband cannot attend congregational prayer. This clause is invalid since it violates an Islamic legal ruling enjoining upon men to offer their prayers in congregation.

Another example of a condition that violates a ruling of Islamic Law would be for the prospective wife to set a condition that her husband divorces his present wife. This condition is injurious to the present wife. It also goes against the ruling where the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A woman cannot ask for her sister to be divorced so she can have him to herself. She can have just what Allah has prescribed for her. ” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (2723) and Sahîh Muslim (1408)]

An example of a clause that violates an essential purpose of the marriage contract would be a clause stipulating the condition that the man many never engage in sexual relations with his wife. Since conjugal relations are an essential aspect of a marriage, such a condition is invalid.

As for the condition that the husband refrain form contracting another marriage thereafter, this does not violate any Islamic legal ruling. Marriage to another wife is merely permissible in and of itself. The husband commits no sin by refraining from contracting a polygamous marriage. By stipulating this condition, the woman is not saying that polygamy is unlawful, but just that she wishes her husband to refrain from it.

And Allah knows best.

Maa Elo 10, 2009 9:08 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
ummuyusuf

Well, hm, koska selvästi ymmärrät suomea tai sitten sulle jonku nämä tekstit on kääntänyt, jatkan kirjoittamista suomeksi. Elikkä tuohan kumoaa jo itsensä, sillä selkeästi Koraanissa tämä oikeus annetaan miehelle, jolloin se perustuu shariaan. Ja silloin ei voi tehdä jotain joka on Koraanissa luokiteltu halaliksi, itselleen haraam tai kukaan muu ei sitä myöskään voi sinulle tehdä kielletyksi. Vähän niinkun kasvissyöjät eivät voi tehdä lihaa haramiksi itsellleen,,,ja en nyt tee tässä mitään halveksittavaa yhtäläistyyttä.

Lisäksi tässä voimme tarkastella miehen ja naisen perhedynamiikkaa, kuinka lopullinen päätösvalta kuitenkin kuuluu miehelle. Eikö nämä mene ristiriitaan sitten keskenään loppujen lopuksi?

Eikä ole mitään järkeä ruveta kiistelemään siitä mikä on henkilökohtainen näkemys, jokaisella on siihen omat oikeutensa. Mutta se ei ole mikään absoluuttinen totuus, jota muiden olisi seurattava. Kyseessä on nyt kuitenkin sunnah ja perusteita löytyy läjäpäittäin sekä Koraanista että Profeetan (saws) perimätiedosta. Ja vaikka elämme lännessä ja noudatamme maittemme lakeja, ns. modernia tapaa elää, ei suinkaan ole takapajuista elää sunnan mukaan, vaikkakin nämä tavat tulevat tuhansia vuosia sitten. Niissä on viisaus, jota emme aina ymmärrä. Se mitä itsellesi koet että on väärää/huonoa/keskiaikaista/naista alistavaa jne. ei VÄLTTÄMÄTTÄ ole muille niin.

Jazaaki Allaah khairan.

Maa Elo 10, 2009 9:51 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
Asima Nibal

Yes I understand Finnish quite well, but unfortunately my written skills are not that good, so I prefer expressing myself in English. Sorry about any inconvenience caused because of it.

I find this matter extremely challenging and very interesting, indeed! Like I said in my earlier post, I'm very passionate about many things... Especially what comes to injustice (in human rights) and even more what comes to women's rights, particularly what comes to equality between a woman and a man. Some of you might think that here's one sister who has lost her way, but that is strictly between Allah and me. May He forgive me and lead me back to His way if I have done so.

I would like to point out that if and when I'm talking about "born muslim" I'm referring to a person who has born in a muslim country.

Anyhow, this time I'm going to look at this issue from the legal and logical, and partly from human point of view.
I have been talking with some brothers and sisters, who live in Finland as well abroad. Those brothers and sisters were aged between 18 and 62. I read a few studies, too. Surprisingly, according to those conversations and studies, the most of the brothers were against polygamy, or polygyny, when it is question about islamic polygamy. I was very delighted of that information!

Here are some facts and information for those who are not aware of the Law of Finland. Also for a person or persons who are neglecting on purpose the Law of Finland.

The Law of Finland does not recognize sharia. The imaams who have the legal right to wed people are bounded to follow also the Law of Finland. (Marriage Act of Finland; 17§, who is eligible to wed people)

Marriage Act of Finland; 6§ (13.12.2001 / 1226):
No one is allowed to marry, if the earlier marriage is still valid. Marriage is not allowed to the one whose registered partnership is still valid.

That who weds the couple to marriage must ensure that by the Marriage Act Section 18 there are no barriers to marriage, and an investigation has been submitted to the Marriage Law of the acts. According to these acts (Section 11-13), the engaged must declare that there is no barrier to the marriage such is the previous, valid "pure" Islamic marriage, too. The engaged must also declare in writing, in addition to state whether he or she has previously entered into a marriage or registered partnership which is still valid.

Meaning:

- Polygamy, or polygyny, in this case, is illegal in Finland. It's simply and very clear. It is not allowed. If any of you go to any of Finnish courts and try to explain something else, the answer will be unambiguous.

Yes there are some contradictions between the scholars. Like in this:
- If the wife has stated in the agreement of marriage that she does not want her husband to have other wives, the husband must respect it.

Some scholars say that man has to respect the statement, others say that he can do how he pleases. So, how can a muslim know which one of the scholars is right? Or, does he just choose the one that suits for the situation or for him, usually the one chosen is a kind that is for a favor of a man... If the wife's statements would have no meaning, what's the point of doing so anyway? It cannot be like that. All the sisters and brothers who with I talked, agreed equally that if the marriage agreement includes such a statement, it must be respected. Otherwise, the husband would be arrogant and selfish, which are sins, especially if he wasn't able to rationalize his reasons of another wife. One brother, age 32, married, added that a husband who didn't listen to his wife's wishes would be despicing her as a sister in islam and doing so he would be guilty for committing a sin. On the other hand one sister, aged 26, not married nor engaged, said that she had been thinking of putting exactly this kind of a statement in her marriage agreement, but when she found out that it is possible that a husband might ignore it she started to wonder could she ever trust in her husband totally? Isn't trust one of the fundamental elements of marriage?

Anyway, any sister living in Finland does not have to agree to a polygamous marriage if she does not want to. No one can force her into it.
If the husband does not listen to his wife, and the wife feels uncomfortable with the idea of her husband having other wives, she has the right of applying divorce. It's her right as a citizen of Finland and as a human being.

Of course divorce is the ultimate choice, which is not recommended.

But that's where the Law of Finland comes in the picture. It quarantees full equality between a man and a woman. That means, that in the case of divorce, the spouses may apply for divorce, either jointly or alone. So, if the wife is unhappy with her situation and her husband is ignoring her wishes, she can apply for a divorce just by herself, without anyone's permission. Also, an application for divorce needn't to be justified in any way. It is simply sufficient that one of the spouses wants to divorce. If only one spouse applies for divorce, the court sends the application to another spouse for information and to request him or her, if necessary, within the time limit to state its position on the reasons the second spouse's application. The other hand, divorce will be granted, even if one spouse is opposed to it.

By the Islamic Law divorce for a woman is far more difficult, as for husband it is easy, too easy. That is one thing more that is not equal, no one can deny it, right? Luckily, Finland's Law makes the status of women much better and equal. On the other hand, one can say that the divorce by Finnish Law is too easy as well. But at least it gives the rights equally.

What comes to that fact that a muslim must follow the law of that country that she or he is living in, there is the so called contract of peace, Dar al-'ah, from the times of Medieval and according to it the legal rules of sharia cannot be always required to be totally followed but the residents are required either to respect the local law or then return to home country. There is also another, new point of view, Dár Wáhida, which includes to Dar-al'ah, but it is not valid yet and its contents is still not clear. I'm waiting with a great interest what will be the result of it.

I repeat that polygamy, or in this case, polygyny when a man is having multiple wives is illegal here, it shoud't be encouraged, is not necessary and cannot be justified in any way within today's society. Brothers who has already done this, married one wife legally and the others by Islamic Law are putting their other wives in a position that might lead in a difficult situation: wives might be rightfully married in the eyes of Islamic Law, but the truth is, legally, by the Law of Finland, they are nothing more than "girlfriends". And if and when there are difficulties, those wives would be treated legally as they were partners of cohabitation. Who would want that?

If someones are living happily in a polygamous marriage, it's on their responsibility I guess, but I must remind them about the legal matters.

All this conversation has made me thinking that the instructions that our Prophet has given improved women's position substantially in the society of his time. This is undoubtedly true. However today, many muslims, especially muslim women all over the world, have raised the question of how women's role should be interpreted in modern society, which is a very different kind than the society of Prophet's time. When the Prophet improved women's status at that time and declared the equality between the sexes, isn't it so that the very same goal should guide the Islamic Law by the interpretation of today?

Understand that what I have written here is not an attack, either. I think, we should talk more about things like this, openly. Instead of doing some things that perhaps are justified by the Law of Allah but not necessary nor obligated or by the Law of Finland even illegal, we should do our best to fit in a society that is non-islamic. Instead of selfish thinking "I have the right so I can do it" one should think more about the consequences and the effects that that deed might have on every muslim's life here. From the media we have learned that it grabs eagerly on anything that is or has a negative effect on islam. Only the bad news are the news. One muslim does something bad so we all are bad. Everything that each and everyone of us do has a reflexion to our lives as we are mirrors to one other. I would love to see even one day in my life that I wouldn't have to face any kind of prejudice or suspicions and I'm sure all, or at least most of us would like to live like that, too. These are the thoughts that I would like us all to think about during ramadan.

*EDITED BY MODERATORS*

Something for brothers (and as well to sisters, too!) Part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlqBIpnPPc and part two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQaHC5U0qqY

My dear brothers and sisters in islam, I would like to wish you all a blessed and joyful ramadan! May Allah continue to shower His blessings on you. Have a nice day!
Tor Elo 13, 2009 11:36 am Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
ummuyusuf

Alhamdulillaah, sinullahan on täysi oikeus omiin mielipiteisiin, joihin kirjotuksesi kuitenkin enimmäkseen perustuu, sillä emme kuitenkaan voi unohtaa keitä me olemme, ja kenen luokse me palaamme. Jotenkin kirjotuksestai paistaa läpi intekroitumisen tarve, samaistumisen tarve ei-muslimi yhteisöön. Kuten kaikissa asioissa on ääripäät, ja kenties pohdit asiaa juuri siitä toistesta ääripäästä, kun mikään ei mene niinkuin pitäisi. Mitä tutkielmia olet lukenut? Mistä olet informaatiosi koonnut? Oletko puhunut/lukenut/kokenut onnistuneesta polyganiasta? Kenen maa tämäkin maa on? Kenelle kaikki kuuluu ja minne olemme menossa? On olemassa mm. monia foorumeita, yksityisiä ryhmiä joissa onnistuneita moniavioisia siskoja puhuu kauniisti kuinka liitto toimii ongelmista huolimatta. Suosittelen sinullekin tutustumaan tähän toiseen puoleen, asuivatpa he sitten länsimaissa tai ei.

Sitten asiaan, että haastattelemasi muslimimaista tulevat siskot ja veljet eivät tue polyganiaa. Herää kysymys kuinka pitkälle he noudattavat sunnaa, mitä mieltä yleensä sunnan noudattamisesta? Lisäksi voisin tässä myöskin tuoda sen toisen näkökulman, miesten näkökulman esim. kun ensimmäinen vaimo ei voi saada lapsia, tai ei ole kiinnostunut seksuaalisesta kanssakäymisestä lainkaan. Allaah on kuitenkin luonut ihmiselle luontaisen tarpeen ja halun. Pitäisikö tuolloin miehen erota rakkaasta vaimostaan vai luopua toivosta nautinnoista, joita kuitenkin vain avioliitossa sallitaan? Niin moni mies haaveilee toisesta vaimosta, toivoisi nykyisen vaimonsa hyväksyvän moniavioisuuden.

Tässä erään oppineen tiivistelmä:

Ibn Qudaamah, olkoon Allaah hänelle armollinen, sanoi kirjassaan Al-Mughni:

"...Jos hän (mies) nai hänet sillä ehdolla, että hän ei ota toista vaimoa, niin hänellä (naisella) on oikeus jättää hänet jos hän ottaakin toisen vaimon. ...Avioliiton ehdot jaetaan kolmeen tyyppiin, joista yksi on sellaiset, joita on noudatettava, ja joista on vaimolle hyötyä, kuten että hän voi laittaa ehdoksi ... että mies ei ota toista vaimoa tai jalkavaimoa. Hänen (miehen) on noudatettava näitä ehtoja, ja jos hän ei tee niin, niin hänellä (vaimolla) on oikeus mitätöidä avioliitto." (Al-Mughni, osa 7, Kitaab al-Nikaah).

Hyvä muistutusluento tuo Youtuben luento. Jos vielä haluat jotain tähän aiheeseen lisätä, niin tee se suomenkielellä tai lisää tuonne alas englanninkieleiseen islam osioon, Kiitos.

Allaah johdattakoon sinua ja meitä kaikkia. Aamin.

"Those who take disbelievers for Auliyaa' instead of believers, do they seek honour, power and glory with them? Verily, then to Allaah belongs all honour, power and glory." An-Nisaa' - 139

Viimeinen muokkaaja, ummuyusuf pvm Tor Elo 13, 2009 7:35 pm, muokattu 3 kertaa
Tor Elo 13, 2009 6:27 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
ummuyusuf

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : بَدَأَ الإِسْلامُ غَرِيبًا ، وَسَيَعُودُ كَمَا بَدَأَ غَرِيبًا ، فَطُوبَى لِلْغُرَبَاءِ

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”

Tor Elo 13, 2009 7:01 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
maridah

As-salaamu aleikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathu,

en voi olla kirjoittamatta mietteitäni, joita on tästä virinneestä keskustelusta herännyt.

Olen ehdottomasti sitä mieltä, että jos joku veli haluaisi Allahin hänelle suomasta mahdollisuudesta hankkia toisen vaimon,
ei hänen tulisi luoda ajatustaan sille, mitä ihmisten keksimät lait aiheesta sanovat, eikä tällä ole mitään merkitystä.
Mielestäni tämä on silti tärkeä aihe, jota jokainen muslimi varmasti pohtii, joka jokaisen ihmisen elämään saattaa tulla aiheelliseksi
ja voi tulla tilanne, missä joutuu selittämään tätä asiaa ei-muslimille, ja
tällöin tulisi olla viisaita sanoja, ja ymmärrystä tämän säädöksen suhteen.

Haluan vain tuoda esiin asioita, jotka tuntuvat vaikeilta puhuttaessa moniavioisuudesta nimenomaan ajatellen jokaista ihmistä
persoonana ja yksilönä. Miksi tämä on ihmisen fitralle jotenkin niin vaikea asia?
Olen itsekkin kuullut lähinna moniavioista liittoa perheessään
seuranneiden lasten suusta, kuinka se on ollut kurjaa ja ikävää jne, eivätkä he voisi ajatella sitä omalle kohdalleen ikinä tämän vuoksi.
Mietinkin vain, että jos on esim. tilanne, jossa nainen hyväksyy miehensä toisen avioliiton, miten tulisi toimia lasten kanssa,
jotka _saattavat_ vanhempien hyvästä suhtautumisesta riippumatta kokea tilanteen niin, että siitä koituu esim. häpeää, salailua, inhotusta...?
Pohdin siis vain, koska tämä aihe on kiinnostava. Miten "terapioida" tällaista lasten kanssa kotona?
Onko ehkä aiheellistakaan saattaa lapsia tällaisen eteen, mikä elinympäristössämme niin vaikeaa? En tiedä.
Mieheltähän tämä vaatii myös hyvää organisointi- ja huomioonottamiskykyä, etenkin maassa, jossa saa lainvoimaisesti olla naimisissa vain
yhden kanssa, mutta se olkoon oletuskin, jos elämäänsä harkitsee useamman vaimon rinnalla seisten.

Tietenkin etenkin nyky-yhteiskunnassa, jossa on katseen herpaantuessa vähänkin löytyy mielen virikkeitä loputtomiin,
on naisen pystyttävä olemaan urhea ja vahva.
Hänen tulee säilyttää itseluottamuksensa vahvana ja turvata Allahiin, vaikka varmasti shaytaan on kuiskuttelemassa heikon kimpussa jatkuvasti
sitä, kuinka tulisi olla haluttu ja kaunis ja saakin janoamaan sitä miesten "imartelua", ETENKIN tilanteessa, jossa
omalla miehellä olisi useampi vaimo, jolle jakaa huomiota.
Kuinka jaksaa pitää tästä vaikeasta tilanteesta huolimatta yllä sitä tsemppia ja tarvetta hurmata omaa kumppaniaan?

En tiedä, onko mitään mietteitä ja keinoja, jolla päästä eroon esim. yllämainitusta, vai onko se vain Qadr Allaah, kunkin tilanteessa
sitten siunaus tai koettelemus ja toki omaa sydäntä vain puhtaammaksi ja puhtaammaksi... inshaAllah.
Loppuen lopuksi tulee vain olla antamatta tämän maailman olla viettelemättä itseään ja ajatella, että
Allah on kärsivällisten kanssa.
Inna Allah ma'a sabireen.

Amin joka dua'ahan.

Wa salaam,

93:6-8
Tor Elo 13, 2009 7:50 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
Muwahhid
Vieras

As salaamu aleikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Kenelläkään ei ole oikeutta tehdä kielletyksi sellaista, mitä Allaah on sallinut.

Puolisot voivat halutessaan sisällyttää avioliittosopimukseen ehdon että mies ei ota toista vaimoa. Mutta tämä ehto ei tee siitä haraam miehelle. Se tarkoittaa ainoastaan sitä, että mikäli hän rikkoo tämän ehdon, niin ensimmäisellä vaimolla on oikeus pyytää avioliiton mitätöintiä tai eroa mikäli hän niin haluaa.

Ibn Taimiyyalta kysyttiin sellasesta tapauksesta että nainen laittaa ehdon että miehen ei tulisi ottaa toista vaimoa, ja mies meni hänen kanssaan naimisiin tällä perusteella, joten onko ehto pätevä ja jos jos hän tekee ehtoa vastaan, onko vaimolla oikeus mitätöidä liitto. Hän vastasi:

“Kyllä, nämä ja samankaltaiset ehdot ovat päteviä Imaam Ahmadin ja muiden Sahaabojen ja Taabi'iinien joukossa olleiden oppineiden mukaan, kuten ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaabin, ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aasin, Shurayh al-Qaadin, al-Uuzaa’in sekä Ishaaqin. Maalikin madhabin mukaan ehdossa sanotaan, että jos hän nai toisen vaimon, (ensimmäisellä vaimolla) on oikeus valita, mitä tehdä, ja tämä on pätevä ehto. Naisella on oikeus jättää hänet tässä tapauksessa. Tämä on samantapainen kuin Imaam Ahmadin mafdhabin käsitys..." (Al-Fataawaa Al-Kubraa, osa 3, Kitaab An-Nikaah)

Mutta kielletyksi se ei sitä tee, ja sallitun kielletyksi tekeminen tai kielletyn sallituksi tekeminen on vakava synti joka saattaa jopa olla epäuskoa.

Allaah sanoo:

”Oi te jotka uskotte, älkää tehkö kielletyiksi hyviä asioita, jotka Allaah on sallinut teille, älkääkä rikkoko (Allahin asettamia rajoja vastaan). Totisesti Allaah ei rakasta rikkojia.” [Al-Maa’idah 5:87]

”Älkääkä sanoko siitä, mitä kielenne kuvailevat valheellisesti: ’Tämä on sallittua ja tämä on kiellettyä,’ keksiäksenne Allahia vastaan valheita. Totisesti ne, jotka keksivät valheita Allahia vastaan, eivät tule kukoistamaan.” [An-Nahl 16:116]

”Sano: ’Oletteko pohtineet sitä, mitä Allaah on lähettänyt teille alas elannosta, ja te teitte siitä kiellettyä ja sallittua?’ Sano: ’Onko Allaah antanut teille luvan (siihen), vai keksittekö valheita Allahia vastaan?’” [Yuunus 10:59]

Ja pelkästä hunajasta, kun Profeetta saws vannoi olevansa juomatta sitä enää ikinä, Allaah sanoi:

”Oi Profeetta, miksi kiellät sen minkä Allaah on sallinut sinulle, tavoitellen vaimojesi tyytyväisyyttä? Ja Allaah on Anteeksiantaja, Armahtaja.” [At-Tahriim 66:1]

Tor Elo 13, 2009 9:54 pm
Muwahhid
Vieras

Ja toisekseen, me muslimit toimimme ennen kaikkea pyhän ja täydellisen sharii'ah-lain mukaan. Emme sen mukaan, mitä kukin taaghuut (jokin kohde jota palvotaan ja hän on tyytyväinen siihen - kuten joku jota seurataan siinä mitä hän tekee sallituksi ja kielletyksi; tämä on palvontaa) on halujensa mukaan säätänyt, tai mikä lännen mielestään on 'ihmisoikeuksia' tai 'oikeudenmukaisuutta', heidän käsityksensä mukaan. Me perustamme käsityksemme ihmisoikeuksista, tasa-arvosta ja oikeudenmukaisuudesta Koraaniin ja Sunnaan - emme mihinkään länsivaltojen keksimiin, vääristyneisiin julistuksiin ja artikloihin, joiden mukaan koko maailman pitäisi heidän mielestään pyöriä. Jos joku pitää näitä sharii'aa parempina, niin voi sitten samalla vilkuttaa islamille hei hei.

"Ei ole tottelevaisuutta luodulle siinä, missä on tottelemattomuutta Luojalle," kuten Profeetta saws sanoi. Eli muslimin ei tule totella mitään luotujen keksimää sääntöä mikäli se menee Allahin lakeja vastaan.
Tor Elo 13, 2009 10:13 pm
Muwahhid
Vieras

Asima Nibal kirjoitti:
It really broke my heart when one person here said that he divorced his wife because she was not willing to accept another wife and besides, her imam wasn't good either. How unislamic and cold-blooded behaviour!

I would simply state, that if I wasn't enough for my man, he would be free to find another... only that I wouldn't be in the picture anylonger.

Eivätkös nämä kaksi ole vähän ristiriidassa toistensa kanssa? Ensin kritisoit veljeä joka jätti vaimonsa koska hän ei sallinut hänen tehdä sitä minkä Allaah on hänelle sallinut ... Ja sen jälkeen ilmoitat että haluaisit itse eron jos miehesi harkitsisi toista vaimoa... Ja se muuten on kiistämätön fakta että yleensä niillä, jotka eivät voi hyväksyä moniavioisuutta, on muutenkin ongelmia imaninsa kanssa, kuten esimerkissä antamasi velikin sanoi.

Asima Nibal kirjoitti:
4. Dealing justly with one’s wives is an OBLIGATION. This applies to housing, food, clothing, kind treatment..etc., for which the husband is fully responsible. If one is not sure of being able to deal justly with them, the Quran say: “then(marry) only one.”

Sinäpä sen sanoit, ”sitten (vain) yksi,” vasta sen jälkeen, kun Hän oli kehoittanut naimaan kaksi, kolme tai neljä, ja lisäsi sen jälkeen: MUTTA jos ette usko pystyvänne kohtelemaan heitä tasapuolisesti, niin sitten vain yksi.

”...Niin naikaa muita valitsemianne naisia kaksi, kolme tai neljä, mutta jos pelkäätte ettette pysty olemaan oikeudenmukaisia, niin sitten (vain) yksi...” [An-Nisaa’ 4:3]

Mielestäni on suoraan sanoen aika naiivia ja lapsellista suhtautua polyganiaan sillä asenteella, että se olisi vain miesten halaal-tapa saada hyppiä sängystä toiseen tyydyttämässä halujaan ja saamassa vaihtelua. Näin voidaan ehkä sanoa misyaar-avioliiton kohdalla (avioliitto, jossa nainen luopuu yhdestä tai useammasta oikeudestaan, kuten elatuksesta, asumuksesta ja/tai oikeudestaan yhtä suureen osaan miehen ajasta), mutta ei niissäkään kaikkien tapausten kohdalla. Tavallisessa moniavioisessa suhteessa mies kuitenkin on velvoitettu elattamaan kaikki vaimonsa tasapuolisesti sekä tarjoamaan heille asumuksen ja antamaan jokaiselle yhtä suuren osan ajastaan. Mikäli hän kohtelee vaimojaan epäreilusti, hän tulee Tuomiopäivänä toinen kylki laahaten, toiselle kyljelle kallistuneena. Jos ajatellaan tätä käytännön kannalta, niin miehen on siis tehtävä töitä kahden, kolmen tai jopa neljän vaimon elannon sekä asumiskustannusten eteen, ja tähän vielä mahdolliset lapset päälle. Hänen on suhattava jatkuvasti vähintään kahden eri kodin välillä mikäli vaimot ovat eri asunnoissa – mikä on heidän oikeutensa – ja ennen kaikkea hänen on kannettava ja kohdattava usean eri kodin ja perheen huolet ja taakat ja vastuut – sekä kestettävä enemmän kuin yhden naisen oikkuja, kiukutteluja ja valittamista! Tätä ei siis todellakaan voida sanoa miksikään ”ilojen irti ottamiseksi”, vaan se on totista työtä ja rankka vastuu. Ja nyt siis puhutaan sellaisesta tapauksesta, jossa mies on Allahia pelkäävä muslimi joka noudattaa tunnollisesti Allahin asettamia rajoja eikä tavoittele pelkästään omaa nautintoaan islamista ja Tuonpuoleisesta välittämättä.

Ja se on väärin sanoa, että polygania olisi jotain ei-rohkaistavaa, tai että sen ainoa syy olisi se että edellisessä liitossa tai puolisossa on jotain vikaa, tai 'pelastaakseen' toisen siskon jostain ahdingosta. Ensimmäisessä liitossa voi olla kaikki hyvin, ja silti mies saattaa haluta ja hänen on täysin sallittua ottaa toinen vaimo. Ei syyn tarvitse olla mikään ongelma tai epäkohta, eikä toisen vaimon ottaminen tarkoita sitä että mies ei rakastaisi jo olemassa olevaa vaimoaan, tai että hän ei riittäisi hänelle tai hänessä/liitossa olisi jokin ongelma. Tämä on virheellinen käsitys, joka monella tuntuu olevan. Toista vaimoa ei myöskään oteta pelkän halujen tyydyttämisen takia, vaan syitä voi olla vaikka kuinka monia.

Ja Allaah tietää parhaiten.
Per Elo 14, 2009 12:22 am
Azahra

Minulle tuli mieleen ,kun mies jolla on esim.kaksi vaimoa kuolee, mites käy sen lesken elákkeen (euroopassa).
Pitääkö yhteiskunnan maksaa kummallekin leskelle täysi eläke vai jakaavatko lesket yhden eäkkeen (eli kumpikin leski kituuttaa 1/2 eläkkeellä?
Kes Syy 02, 2009 9:37 am Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
ummuyusuf

Allaah on Antelias ja Rikkain. Suomen lain mukaan kuten aikasemmasta ketjuun osallistujan viestistä kävi ilmi, moniavioisuus ei ole sallittua. Näin ollen jos näin pääsisi käymään, se liitto joka on laillistettu Suomessa tulisi saamaan lesken eläkettä ja toinen jäisi siitä paitsi. Ellei sitten ensimmäinen vaimo kaikessa oikeamielisyydessään ymmärrä sitä jakaa koska sehän tulee "ikäänkuin" kuolleelta mieheltä. Mutta jokseenkaan en jaksaisi uskoa, että tässä tilanteessa se olisi ongelma ja rahan perässä juostaisiin, sillä henkilöt jotka moniavioisuuteen edes kykenevät tuntuvat olevan vahvan uskon omaavia siskoja ja veljiä, jotka viis veisaavat loppujen lopuksi maallisista asioista vaikka elatus onkin tärkeä asia.

Kes Syy 02, 2009 9:01 pm Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
Näytä edelliset viestit:    
Vastaa viestiin    Islamtieto.com Foorumin päävalikko » Islam Kaikki ajat ovat GMT + 2 tuntia
Siirry sivulle Edellinen  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Sivu 7 Yht. 7

Siirry: 
Et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä tässä foorumissa
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Et voi muokata viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi poistaa viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi äänestää tässä foorumissa